Wednesday, 27 November 2013

A feast for the senses

She knelt between my knees looking up at me expectantly: Beautifully naked, her big blue eyes locked with mine as she waited for my answer.
I drank in my view of her, savouring every curve of her delicious form as I thought of all of the amazing things we’d already done and pictured the many more we had yet to experience. We had explored every square inch of each other’s bodies and both knew precisely how to pleasure the other. As I watched, she extended the tip of her tongue and licked her lips. Much to my surprise my cock somehow found the ability to swell rapidly in front of her lascivious gaze, all I had to decide now was what to do first.
My reaction was all the answer she needed. She turned her head to the side and started to kiss my leg just above the knee, starting to ease her way up my thigh. The sublime happiness written across her face was a joy to see and only served to arouse me more as she slowly and deliberately kissed her way towards my groin. As she raised herself higher I felt her breasts rubbing against my legs, swollen nipples ploughing furrows through the hairs on my thigh as her mouth sought the sustenance it required to satisfy her hunger.  Nuzzling into the tender skin between my legs she nipped me gently before extending her tongue and pressing it to the base of my erection. I watched, utterly captivated as her tongue eased up my shaft, slowly, inexorably it moved towards my sensitive swollen tip. She seemed oblivious to me, so utterly focussed on my cock that nothing else mattered.  Her touch was exquisite and the sensations filling me only added to the spectacle I was watching. The sheer focus on her pretty face was enthralling and deeply arousing to watch but the feel of her mouth as it kissed and then wrapped itself around me was intoxicating.
Her lips descended around my shaft sending ripples of pleasure into my groin and demanding my full attention. I was aware of her tongue lapping at the tip of my cock as she started then I felt her tongue curl around the swollen shaft and descend as she started to suck. Dimples formed in her cheek as she attempted to suck the contents of my balls out of me. Sensations fought for supremacy as her actions and the effect they were having on me became my entire universe.
Barely capable of motion I reached down with both hands and grasped her breasts roughly, massaging them and squeezing hard. Taking her nipples between fingers and thumbs I pinched them tight. I knew the effect this had on her and I felt her falter as she gasped, hot air escaping from her mouth around my cock felt amazing and caused a ripple of goosebumps to race up my arms and a shiver up my spine.
She continued her motion. Her talented mouth licked and sucked my throbbing arousal, teeth occasionally and very deliberately grazing the tender flesh as she sought to bring me to climax at her pace. I teetered on the cusp of a climax as she toyed with me, teeth, tongue, lips and suction all playing their part in driving me closer to orgasm then bringing me back just enough to avoid the finale.
Finally she decided I’d had enough. She cupped my balls in one hand and squeezed them softly while wrapping the other hand around the base of my shaft. Her mouth lifted until she was just kissing the tip, licking the dribble of precum that leaked from me tenderly as if tasting a rare delicacy as she started to stroke my shaft with an urgency that demanded a rapid conclusion.
My balls tightened perceptibly in her grasp and she clenched them firmly. Her other hand pumped me vigorously and she looked up into my eyes so that she could watch the moment that I lost control in her hands. I felt the impending climax build deep inside me, a calm moment of sheer ecstasy filled me as my muscles tensed and my eyes closed in anticipation. Her strokes slowed as she felt my cock swell one final time in her hand and a muscular spasm shot through my groin expelling a thick white ribbon of hot sticky cum all over her upturned face. My eyes opened in time to watch a second jet of fluid spray over her chest, covering her beautiful breasts and neck like a necklace of opaque fluid. I held my breath as a third and final spasm caused her to receive another creamy ribbon across her chest.
Her delight was etched across her face and I watched through a blissful fog as cum started to bead and run down her breasts forming slowly dripping lines of fluid to hang from her nipple like slowly melting icicles. I sat for a while, my body recovering its composure, as I watched her wipe my cum from her face and body, making sure that I watched her lick her fingers clean after each movement.
When I recovered enough and she had finished cleaning up the sticky mess it was going to be her turn…


[If you enjoyed that, head to A lingering Dessert for the next course ]

==================
Want to join in the Wickedness? Click the button and read the other great posts or add your own.

Wicked Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Hot story and I wonder if we are going to read what happened when it was her turn...

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your eyes peeled next week... I did have something in mind for that

      Delete
  2. wow. now i'm really squirming in my chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy hotness. This was totally a turn on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete